Wednesday, September 1, 2004

More Client Testimonials

Cassandra's approach to teaching yoga is genuine and multi-faceted. She understands the benefits of yoga and imparts her wealth of knowledge in a way that is authentic, challenging, and fun. Her adjustments are amazing and she has the gift for helping students achieve the maximum physical benefits in way that is gentle, supportive, and feels right. Her yoga feels good--physically and spiritually. – Christina

I tried a lot of different yoga studio in the DC area before I found nilambu. I love the small class sizes. I know that if I do something wrong she’ll see it and correct it on me. She’s also very intuitive and responsive to the needs and moods of the participants and readily adapts. She takes the time to get to know her students and doesn’t assume anything. Nilambu Classes can be hard work, but I always feel like I'm being pushed in a good way. It’s not just an exercise class that’s reproducing the busy part of my day, making my mind more frantic. The atmosphere is perfect for concentrating on a movement. I’m in good hands and can’t wait for classes to start again. – Carole

No comments: