Monday, January 1, 2007

Classes Resume After Candlemas

Candlemas in the Christian tradition occurs on February 2nd.

Forty days after the birth of Jesus, Candlemas marks the end of Mary's purification. And the date also is about at the halfway point between the winter solstice and the spring equinox. In medieval times and still today in some highly liturgical churches, the candles are blessed for the entire year too.

All this by way of saying that on February 2nd, I too will re-emerge ready to go and to support you in your practice.

nilambu classes will begin the following week, the week of February 5th. The schedule is still being formulated but will be adjusted to the time availability of my current clients.

If you are one, please email me and let me know if you're interested in the same time slot. I am flexible (in time and otherwise!). Also see the link below to see the class outline through the beginning of May, including a specially planned class for the week of February 14th.

And if you're not yet a client and would like to be, please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know - even if you're just sort of thinking about it. Class are small with only 4 spots. Finally, if anyone rounds up at least three yogis, I'd be happy to initiate a new additional class.

No comments: