Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Client Testimonials

I have always wanted to get involved in Yoga but was reluctant because I was so out of shape. I have been attending nilambu classes for 7 months and absolutely love it! I have seen such an improvement in my flexibility and I also have become much more aware of my posture. Yoga has had a very positive impact both mentally and physically. - Carol Brouillette

Sign me up. Pretty much from now until I die. – Cissy Newbill

Our yoga classes are somehow relaxing and energizing at the same time. I always feel refreshed and recharged after a session. Cass gives us instruction in yoga discipline and philosophy and makes sure that we understand why we are doing the postures as well as how to do them. Her knowledge of yoga is only surpassed by her love of it and she shares both with her students. I truly love my yoga practice with Cass. – Ellen Spencer

No comments: