Monday, February 13, 2012

Relaunch of nilambu notes


With this reboot, I am introducing some new features.  My goal is to make it easy for you to discover yoga things that will enliven and enrich your life.  

My aim is to offer a helpful curated site for all things yoga as well as to offer compelling original content.  I hope to build an fun and cool online arena where yogis can encounter an inspiring quote,   an enticing event, an intriguing article, a meaty podcast or even another resourceful web site.  I also cover controversies in the yoga community whether it's an advertisement for Equinox gym, or the founder of Lululemon's resignation or if Yoga Can Wreck Your Body

So please, if you see anything neat or intriguing about yoga or meditation, please shoot me an email, so I can highlight it.  And send along any questions you might like addressed about the wide and wild (and growing) world of yoga.    

I aspire to send these emails out once a month, approximately in the middle of the month.  

If you like to go looking for your yoga news, you can always check out the nilambu notes blog.  There I highlight cool and intriguing articles, essays, podcasts, events on yoga and meditation that might stretch your mind and should.  I write posts several times a week, so the content is rich.  

I've also developed some lists for specific interests. So if you're keen on free podcasts or want to know about events and workshops or are especially interested in meditation, you can indicate that by clicking on the "Join Our Mailing List" bottom in the upper right hand column. That will take you to a page where you can sign up for speciality notes. 


I also hope to start teaching again soon, so if you want to be kept in the loop on that, you can also indicate your interest there as well. 


If you find your news on Twitter, you can now follow nilambuyoga on Twitter (which I confess now is primarily retweets of good stuff). 


If your newsfeed on Facebook is your primary source for news, you can "like" the nilambu yoga page there. 


And here you are at the nilambu notes blog where I feature cool and intriguing articles, essays, podcasts, events on yoga and meditation that might stretch your mind and soul.  I write posts several times a week so the content is rich. 


You can check out the full range of topics by checking out the labels in the right hand column and see what fun material is here.   Please feel free to comment.   

No comments: